When it’s finally time to renew, renovate or remodel your kitchen, there are a number of exciting new kitchen appliance features to choose from. Here’s a list of the Top Kitchen Appliance Features in 2019:
1. Dark Matte Appliances: Top manufacturers are all designing for what’s the next “stainless steel” in kitchen design. From the looks of it, dark and matte finishes are what’s next in 2019.
2. Column & Glass Door Refrigerators come in many shapes and sizes, and the latest column and glass front models that are getting our clients attention.
3. Induction Cooktops: Boiling water up to 50% faster than traditional gas or electric stove, induction cooktops use magnetic current. And they’re not just fast: they also maintain a steady temperature more accurately and save on your utility bills.
4. Touch Controls: Touch-controlled stovetops, such as GE’s Glide Control system or the LG Series Radiant cooktops, offer precision temperature control and easy clean-up.
5. Old Is New: retro appliances are making a big splash in 2019 and can add a fun focal point to your kitchen!
If you’re feeling inspired to renew, renovate or remodel your kitchen or bath, give the JAE Company a call today to set up an appointment with our talented staff! Or come visit us at one of our Central Ohio showrooms!